- January: The Recipe For Frodo
3 parts Courage
2 parts Panache
1 part Happiness
Splash of Tease
Finish off with an olive
- February: I am mulling over the idea of purchasing a multi-media projector later this year.
- MArch: This story hit the news this week:
- April: LAst night Beloved and I went to a concert. THere were three performers.
- May: Next Sunday is Pentecost, also called the "Birthday of the church".
- June: Just got back from the opening Worship for Worship MAtters.
- July: From RGBP:
The RGBP Friday 5.
- September: For the last 2 weeks there has been non-stop speculation in Canada about whether or not PRime Minister Stephen HArper will ignore his commitment to fixed election dates and ask the Governor-General to dissolve Parliament, thus starting the official election campaign.
- October: Next weekend is Thanksgiving up here north of the border.
- November: GO and read this! A reflection on questions that were not (but should have been) asked during the US and Canadaian election campaigns.
- December: Or at least people who are willing to act in an adult manner. IS that too much to ask from our elected representatives???
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Year in REview Meme
Y'all have seen it before. THe first sentence of the first post from each month of 2008: