1. What things do you like to hang on to? Well Books of course. ANd photos (even though I have multiple sets of unsorted photos, thye all fit into a box).
2. What is hard to let go of? Books. And (apparently) kids toys.
3. What is easy to give away? Old clothing. I like the "haven't taken it off a hanger for years" test.
4. Is there any kind of stumbling block connected with cleaning out? Both Beloved and I have family backgrounds that include a hoarding tendency.
5. What do you like to collect, hoard, or admire? Not really a collector of anything per se. WE just sem to have lots of stuff--far more than we thought as we discoveredd as the kitchen was being packed up.
Bonus: Tell us about recycling or whatever you can think of that goes along with this muttering about cluttering. I am a big fan of free-cycling, expecially of the informal variety (having never tried a more formal free-cycling system). When we moved we offloaded a variety of outdoor toys simply by letting folks know they were available and it all disappeared.