Thursday, August 11, 2005

THis is different...

Got this one from reverendmommy
WHat you do is go to google. Type "(your name) is" and paste your favorite 10 responses.

  1. Gord is my hero! (WAit, did PAtty write this???)
  2. GORD is a recurrent condition where gastric juices, containing acid, ... In mostpeople, GORD is caused by the digestive juices in the stomach, ... (here this is an acronym for Gastroesophageal reflux disease--somethign I have actually had to deal with!)
  3. Gord's is unlike any polish you have ever used. NON-ABRASIVE ... Gord's isNON-Abrasive, easy on your surfaces, your nose, your hands, and your wallet!
  4. ''Many people think that GORD is caused by the way you live your life, ...
  5. Gord is somewhat less than heroic (OUCH, well the truth can hurt)
  6. Gord is so good at answering my phone. I think I should hire him.... Apparently, I live in a fantasy world. Gord is so compassionate. ...
  7. GORD is a hack
  8. Gord Is A Vengeful Gord
  9. The Almighty Gordis ranked 14th in the region and 99910th in the world
  10. Gord is no Oscar Wilde

1 comment:

  1. Does that mean that you're out of your GORD?

    ReplyDelete