- when and why is it important to be anchored?
- when and why is it important to go whither the wind takes you
- when and why is it a hindrance to be anchored
- when and why is it a problem to be blown around
- what is the balance point/how is the balance point defined
At the same time I also firmly believe the there is something about human organizations that tends towards an overemphasis on being anchored, and so often the task of leadership is to encourage the raising of the sail.
But it can be so hard to find (and agree on) the balance point. All the more so since it moves around with time and circumstance.