- December 3: Look For the Signs! (this title may get adapted after I next listen to Dead Dog in the City to match their sayings at the end)
- December 10: Wake Up, Wash Up (using the Malachi text as the base)
- December 17: Christmas Pageant Yet to be determined
- December 24 (am): Presents and Presence (a look at gifts)
- December 31: Endings, Beginnings, Resolutions (using the New Year's readings in the Lectionary)
- January 7: God Revealed (Epiphany story -- not going to do Baptism of Jesus this year)
Of course this still leaves the looming question of what to do on Christmas Eve... BUt then again, it is only mid-October.
(ADD: THis afternoon I completed until the end of this page on my planner. WEll other than the big service.)