Saturday, June 16, 2007

8 Random Bits

I have been tagged by cpclergymama for the random eight. Mind you I have lost track of what I have revealed already so some of these may well be repeated random facts.

1.I have to post these rules before I give you the facts:
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5.Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they are tagged and to visit your blog.

Here I go

1. I first read Lord of the Rings when I was in Grade 4. ANd to think some high school students struggle with studying Teh Hobbit (as it hapens our Grade 4 teacher was reading us Hobbot and I got intrigued)
2. In my late 20's I worked with a couple who were married less than a year after they met. I swore I would never do that. In September I will have known Patty for 6 years, within 21 months of meeting we were married and had a daughter.
3. In Grade 8 I was on the school quiz team and appeared on TV. I didn't make the team in Grade 9.
4. I have appeared in public in pink long underwear and bright pink hair (yes I was sober. I was in a show at the Edmonton Fringe at the time)
5. I can sing along with many of the songs in Grease, and also with many of the ones in Grease 2.
6. At a mock wedding at camp once I used the wedding speech from THe Princess Bride as my starting point.
7. FOr some unknown reason I have agreed to take on teh Chair of Presbytery next year.
8. I am one of those terribly strange people who finds tivia quizzes fun, exciting,and relaxing. I loved it when Trivial Pursuit came out.

I Tag: Whoever hsn't done this yet (I hate tagging people)

1 comment: