1. Favorite summer food(s) and beverage(s) chocolate (oh sorry that is year round). Iced Tea (regular or Long Island variety), Ice Cream. BBQ
2. Song that "says" summer to you. (Need not be about summer explicitly.) any of a number of campfire songs
3. A childhood summer memory Using lawn chairs, blankets, pillows to build tents in the back yard
4. An adult summer memory First summer working at camp--end of the first week, MAJOR thunderstorm moves in. Trees falling, 80 frigthened children in the lodge, heavy rain, power outage. IT was fun.
5. Describe a wonderful summer day you'd like to have in the near future. (weather, location, activities) Around room temperature, light cloud, beach, good book.
Optional: Does your place of worship do anything differently in the summer? (Fewer services, casual dress, etc.) we move the communion table down off the chancel dais, I probably won't wear an alb again until September (unless this baptism we have tentatively scheduled happens), this year we will sing to recorded accompaniment instead of live music.