- What book have you read in the last six months that has really stayed with you? Why? Does Harry Potter count? THe end of a saga is always worth a read. Another one would be "I REfuse to Lead a Dying Church" -- it gave me things to think about.
- What is one of your favorite childhood books? Well let's see... Lord of the Rings, went through a Hardy Boys phase, NArnia Chronicles
- Do you have a favorite book of the Bible? Do tell! FAvourite Gospel is Luke, With John creeping closer.
- What is one book you could read again and again? Lord of the Rings again.
- Is there a book you would suggest for Lenten reading? What is it and why? My reading will include "Christianity for teh Rest of Us" as part of my sermon series. I would suggest one from last year called "Singing A SOng of Faith" which explores the most recent UCCan Faith Statement.
BONUS: If I were ever to publish a book it may be a book of liturgy (if I ever had a book's worth of publishable stuff). Or maybe I will eventually head back to further study and publish a thesis type thing. IF it ever happens anyone willing to endorse my work would be welcome--maybe a (by then former) UCCan moderator from this Presbytery....