Friday, January 25, 2008

A Wintry Friday 5

Via RGBP

1. What is the thermometer reading at your house this morning? It was warm this morning -- only -20 C (-4F) yesterday it was -34C (-29F) and a few days this past week the daily high hasn't even been -20C.
2. Snow—love it or hate it? Like it. Watching it sift down, the sun reflecting off it, even enjoy shovelling it.
3. What is winter like where you are? Traditionally this is deep snow and deep cold country. THat seems to be changing for some reason (I hear some rumour about something called climate change....) Mind you this year was lots of snow in December and a week of deep cold recently.
4. Do you like winter sports? Any good stories? Curling and I used to x-Country ski. CLosest I get to a good story involves curling on a recently dislocated knee and not being able to stand (or walk, or drive) the next morning...
5. What is your favorite season, and why? Can't really say I have a favourite, but teh closest to that status would be mid spring when everything is greening up.
Bonus: Share a favorite winter pick-me-up. A recipe, an activity, or whatever. Curling up beside the fire with either a) a good book, b) hot chocolate (with or without a bit of added pick-me-up), or 3) a co-cuddler

3 comments:

  1. I feel cold just reading this- where is the hot chocolate????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is curling fun? I love watching it during the Olympics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way the co-cuddler is not happy about being last in the bonus. signed co-cuddler

    ReplyDelete