Friday, March 27, 2009

Another Book REcommendation

We in the United Church of Canada have been blessed with many wonderful Moderators over the years, people whom the Spirit has called into the role as chief official of the church.

Our current Moderator is from this Presbytery. In working with David I got a beginning sense of the depth of his wisdom and his ability to communicate to those around him where God was calling. ANd so it was with great anticipation that I bought this book.

My anticipation was rewarded. Check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I loved it. It was pure David from start to finish. Full of wisdom and faith. Darn it - I meant to ask him to sign my copy at Presbytery. Next time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got mine signed!!!

    Mind you I had just bought it and so had it with me

    ReplyDelete