1) First of all, thumbs up? or thumbs down? Do you like pudding? Not particularly. Pudding night was never my favourite at camp.
2) Instant or cooked? (Does anyone make pudding from scratch?) I would only make instant. And of course I prefer to eat neither.
3) If you had to choose, would you prefer corn pudding or figgy pudding? Never had either of them.
4) Have you ever finger painted with pudding? Not on purpose (the girls have though). Mind you eating without cutlery is a real experience.
5) Finally, what is the matter with Mary Jane? They are making her eat pudding over and over.
Bonus: Share a favorite recipe that includes pudding! I can't find it, although I am told it was given to me in a batch of other chocolate recipes, but my mother used to make a baked chocolate pudding that baked itself into pudding with sauce. A package mix is now available that does something similar but not nearly as good.