Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday Five -- Renewal

In this week that looks unlikely to hold a complete day off, I am pondering renewal. List four ways you like to relax or give yourself a break. Then name a fifth, something you've never been able to do, a self-care dream.
  1. Hot Bath, just a nice soak
  2. WAlk the DOg, which reminds me that hasn't happened for a couple of days--after supper
  3. Read something brainless. Actually reading in general but for real refreshment reading that doesn't feel like work.
  4. Play with the kids. In my former job, if I was having a rough day on an Intake shift I would take five minutes on the floor in the playroom and find that much more refreshing than 15 minutes sitting in the staff room.
  5. A massage, never had one, not likely to happen soon either

3 comments:

  1. enjoy the dog walk...
    peace and blessings
    S
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your list, too, but I especially wanted to thank you for your tip about posting comments as "other," though lately I've been successful posting to blogs on new blogger. However, today I got an polite comment from anonymous who didn't sign their name even though I'm still on Old Blogger for their choice of the remaining duration.

    ReplyDelete