- Hot Bath, just a nice soak
- WAlk the DOg, which reminds me that hasn't happened for a couple of days--after supper
- Read something brainless. Actually reading in general but for real refreshment reading that doesn't feel like work.
- Play with the kids. In my former job, if I was having a rough day on an Intake shift I would take five minutes on the floor in the playroom and find that much more refreshing than 15 minutes sitting in the staff room.
- A massage, never had one, not likely to happen soon either
Friday, January 26, 2007
Friday Five -- Renewal
In this week that looks unlikely to hold a complete day off, I am pondering renewal. List four ways you like to relax or give yourself a break. Then name a fifth, something you've never been able to do, a self-care dream.