- Share, if you wish, the biggest change you experienced this past year. Well there was that whole "birth of a third child" thing...
- Talk about a time you changed your mind about something, important or not. When I was in third year University our minister asked my mother if I had ever considered ministry. We all had a good laugh. 12 months later I was visiting the UCCan Chaplain at the UofA to ask about the candidacy process...
- Bishop John Shelby Spong wrote a controversial book called "Why Christianity Must Change or Die." Setting aside his ideas--what kind of changes would you like to see in the Church? I did some writing about this in October 2005. See here and here. Looking back, I will stick with those thoughts (and could probably come up with some more).
- Have you changed your hairstyle/hair color in the last five years? If so, how many times? Not intentionally. But the top of my head seems to be changing from blond/light brown to flesh toned. AS for style, well I tried it once in junior high--didn't work, my hair is firmly set as to how it wants to lie.
- What WERE they thinking with that New Coke thing? You got me. But Malcolm Gladwell discusses the event as part of his discussion around making fast decisions (actually talking about the famed "taste tests" that Pepsi was doing) in Blink
Friday, February 02, 2007
The Times, they are a changing
Change is a given in life, yet it's not easy for any of us. So strap on your seat belts and let's talk about it: