Courtesy of the RGBP
1. Are you a regular patron of dentists' offices? Or, do you go
a) faithfully, as long as you have insurance, or
b) every few years or so, whether you need it or not, or
c) dentist? what is this "dentist" thing you speak of?
a, definitely a. As a child and young adult I went annually until I was no longer covered then took a bit of a "holiday" (1992-1999) until I once again had coverage. NOw I am back to annually.
2. Whatever became of your wisdom teeth? NEver had them. (insert joke here) THey simply weren't there, it is a family trait.
3. Favorite thing to eat that's BAAAAAD for your teeth. WEll I have been known to have a handful of chocolate chips--for breakfast.
4. Ever had oral surgery? Commiserate with me. Nope, lucky that way.
5. "I'd rather have a root canal than _________________." Hmmm, not sure. Never having had a root canal I don't know what would be worse...
Bonus: Does your dentist recommend Trident? Can't say as I have ever asked. But then chewing gum gives me a headache so it is kind of irrelevant.