Monday, May 26, 2008

7 Years Ago -- Part B

By this time on this day 7 years ago I was officially ordained.

THere was no COnference AGM that year so the Celebration of Ministry Service took place as a stand-alone event.

WE were in Calgary, my former Sunday School teacher and a young person from my internship charge stood up to lay hands on me, my sister was my communion serving partner. ANd the service was very nice. We celebrated those who were retiring and then 3 or 4 of us were ordained.

THat night a celebratory dinner with family and friends who were pretty much family too.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 7 years. It goes by quickly doesn't it?

    No Conference AGM that year - and imagine - the church did not fall apart and the important work of Conference still happened. That's such a good idea that other Conferences ought to try it! *grin*

    ReplyDelete