One of our original ring members, jo(e), wrote yesterday about a trip she and her sisters are taking overseas with their parents, to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. Many other RevGals are headed for the Festival of Homiletics in the coming week (click here for information on a RevGals meetup!!). In honor of these upcoming trips, herewith your Grand Tour Friday Five.
Name five places that fall into the following categories:
1) Favorite Destination -- someplace you've visited once or often and would gladly go again Scotland and Ireland. NO Question. Mind you I think I would go to places I hadn't gone to last time, see new things.
2) Unfavorite Destination -- someplace you wish you had never been (and why) HOnestlyI can't think of anywhere I wish I had never been. THere are places I have little desire to return to though.
3) Fantasy Destination -- someplace to visit if cost and/or time did not matter So many places, so little time. Beloved and I have a list as long as our arms (and growing) of trips we want to take with the girls.
4) Fictional Destination -- someplace from a book or movie or other art or media form you would love to visit, although it exists only in imagination 3 choices, hands down -- Narnia, Middle-Earth, Hogwarts (and related sites in that world).
5) Funny Destination -- the funniest place name you've ever visited or want to visit nothing comes to mind, but we do have towns called Dildo, Climax, and Come-by-Chance in this country...