Saturday, January 24, 2009

Already???

YEsterday the JK class invited parents to come join in their literacy day activities so Beloved and Monkey and I went to Scaliwag's class. While there the older students had indoor recess so I slipped down the hall to say hi to Princess.

Upon seeing me she promptly hid under the table. Then as we were leaving and Princess' class was walking down the hallway she tried to pretend we weren't there (well she did say hi to her sister) while her classmates were busily showing me their stuffed animals (it was pj day) and talking with us.

I knew eventually the girls would want to pretend their parents didn't exist while their friends were around. I just thought we had a few years before that kicked in!

1 comment:

  1. It will change. Eventually your girls will want their friends to know who you are so they can have sleepovers, trips to the mall, etc.

    ReplyDelete