- Seeing Les Miserables when I was in London. Yes I was sitting higher than the top of the porscenium arch but it was great (and cheap -- about $15 Cdn after exchange)
- Appearing in the Edmonton FRINGE festival in Two Gentleman of Verona (a musical adaptation, not the Shakespeare original, I was Cupid)
- My first appearance on stage, as Scrooge in A Christmas Carol, when I was in 5th Grade
- Watching friends of mine in professional theatre in Edmonton, something that has happened a few times.
- Seeing The Huron Carole. This is a travelling. Christmas program with a variety of musicians that raises money for local Food Banks.
- Seeing Gordon Lightfoot in concert.
Friday, April 07, 2006
Friday Five: Arts Alive
Whether it was on Broadway or at your neighborhood elementary school, name five experiences of the performing arts that have touched or tickled you. (From RGBP)