TOday I :
- finished digging last fall's leaves into the garden
- finished watering in trees for the sap to start running
- lost an hour at lunch time (seems I slept)
- took a nice long walk with the dog
- washed outside windows and all the screens (that Windex stuff you attach to the hose makes the job nice and fast)
- planted some perennial roots
- pruned some shrubs at the house and the church
All in all a fairly productive day. And I got sermon planned out while doing that and while soaking my aching back in the tub. Only one problem...it may actually be a Holy Saturday sermon instead of Easter Sunday. It may end up being more about living in the in-between time rather than being resurrection people, about the struggle to find the new life that lies beyond the fear. I think it is an important message, but...
Time will tell I guess.