2. Piece of music
3. Work of art
5. Unusual engagement with popular culture
That have helped/ challenged you on your spiritual journey.
- Lord of the Rings--Actually I did a Christology paper on this in first year New Testament.; more recently HArry Potter; a variety of history books and historical fiction.
- Hmmm, lots of hymns but that isn't exactly pop culture. HOwever, there is lots in Jesus Christ Superstar that I have found helped (or made) me struggle with issues around Low Christology. ANd I know there are others on issues of social justice and on issues of personal growth but I can't think of names at present.
- Oooh, not really much for art, if by that you mean painting or sculpture.
- Jesus de Montreal, Star Wars (first 3 movies); PRincess Bride--seriously, there is lots in there on growth and truth and good vs. evil; The Seventh Sign--mainly because it made me think about Revelation and what I don't think it means.
- WHat means "unusual engagement"? I am thinking though that being in a musical theatre group throughout my teens exposed me to different things than others my age. ANd good theatre contains all the major themes of life.