On Endings and Goodbyes:
1. Best ending of a movie/book/TV show CHEERS- same simply looking at the door and saying "Sorry, we're closed"
2. Worst ending of a movie/book/TV show Seinfeld. THe whole final episode was really kind of lame.
3. Tell about a memorable goodbye you've experienced. When I left Kids Kottage, the farewell party was truly memorable
4. Is it true that "all good things must come to an end"? WEll all human things do. Mind you as people of faith we remember taht coming to an end is not necessarily the end.
5. "Everything I ever let go of has claw marks on it." --Anne LamottDiscuss. Makes sense to me. Letting go is terribly hard after all. ANd sometimes only claw marks is a big improvement
Bonus: "It isn't over until the fat lady sings." I've never loved this expression. So propose an alternative: "It isn't over until the eschaton comes"