According to Scripture (as opposed to common wisdom and carols):
- Who was visited by an angel to foretell the birth?
- In which Gospel did this angel appear?
- Which of the gospel's tells the story of Jesus being born in a stable?
- Which of the gospel's tells the story of the Magi or Kings?
- How many Magi visited the baby?
- What was their mode of transportation?
- What does Mark's gospel tell about the first Christmas?
- Which gospel tells about the donkey?
- What animals are mentioned?
- Which gospel tells about a star?
- Which gospel tells about angels singing?
- Did the innkeepers wife persuade him to give these travellers shelter?
- Which gospel has Mary & Jospeh taking their baby to the temple to be dedicated?
- Which gospel has them fleeing in haste to Egypt?
- What did the littlest shepherd offer to the baby Jesus?
ANd here are 3 questions I added to his:
- Which Gospel has Joseph and Mary living in Nazareth before the birth?
- Which gospel mentions a house?
- How fussy was the baby? HOw do we know?