you get assigned a letter of the alphabet and have to come up with ten things you love based on that letter.I asked for a letter and was given N because I "asked so nicely".
1) Night--well anytime I get to sleep really.
2) neighbourliness -- the spirit of caring for each other
3) night sky -- on a clear night I love looking up at the expanse of stars. If I can be on a lakeshore with the water washing in it is even better.
4) novels--in my youth I was a bit of a voracious reader. Sadly I don't read nearly enough now. ANd rarely do I read a novel.
5) new snow--especially when it clings to all the tree branches with the suns rays dancing off it
6) neuroses--aren't we all a little neurotic in our own way? And isn't that what makes us individual and charming?
7) number games/patterns--sometimes when I can't sleep I play number games in my head. I know, I know, I am a geek (see #6)
8) northern lights -- seldom seen this far south but awe-inspiring. I remember being out in a canoe once (about 17 years ago) and the whole sky was full of the aurora, WOW!
9) noodles--pasta or egg noodles are my preferred starch source
10) New Creed--one of the UCCAn statements of faith. I especially love the closing In life, in death, in life beyond death God is with us. We are not alone. Thanks be to God.