Sunday, December 31, 2006

Year in Review

As seen at Inner Dorothy

Here is the first line of the first post of each month in 2006:
January: GOt back into town this afternoon--and by the time we finished unpacking and organizing I was ready for another break.

February: Once upon a time Lent was a time of preparation for new Christians.

March: This Sunday we are celebrating Communion.

April: In honour of April Fools Day I bring you a couple of links.

May: You scored as Moltmannian Eschatology.

June: AS I remember it, the only way I was allowed to go trick or treating as a child was if I took an orange UNICEF box with me.

July: WE figured taking a 3 year old, a 2 year old, and a 6 week old in the canoe parade was a little undoable.

August: This week I am musing about growing in faith as I prepare a sermon.

September: Big gentle hugs, soft pillows and heating pads to Will Smama, our resident matriarch and preacher/blogger/procrastinator who was involved in a bit of a fender-bender this week.

October: At one of the first family meals after we were married I called out "could someone toss me a bun?" and of course they did,

November: (A Newspaper Submission)“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.” (Matthew 5:9)

December: THE RGBP FRiday Five 1) Do you observe Advent in your church?

No comments:

Post a Comment