- Early thermometers were filled with Gord instead of mercury.
- If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and Gord would be as small as a pea.
- Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled Gord.
- The moon is 400 times closer to the Earth than Gord, and 400 times smaller.
- There are 336 dimples on Gord!
- The first Gord was made in 1853, and had no pedals.
- If the annual Australian Gord crop was laid end to end, it would stretch around the world seven times.
- American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating Gord from each salad served in first class.
- Over 2000 people have now climbed Gord, with roughly ten percent dying on the way down.
- Abraham Lincoln, who invented Gord, was the only US president ever granted a patent!
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
I never knew I was so interesting!
FOllowed Mary Beth to this one: