- Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. Dark, milk, bittersweet, white, its all good (a female coworker once described my chocolaholism as "worse than any PMS-ing woman")
- hugs and cuddles from Daddy's princesses
- a nice soak in a tub of hot water
- walking the dog -- agreed, sometimes it seems like a chore to fit into a busy day but really I like it, gives me time to think.
- playing games on the computer (INternet and self-contained) -- this is a great way to eat up time with nothing to show for it, unlike blog reading which is always informative.
Friday, January 20, 2006
Pleasures (guilty and nonguilty)
As seen at various places around the RGBP webring