Monday, January 23, 2006

Say WHAT??!?!?!?!

THere are dozens of things I should be doing so of course I am reading blogs. Over at Adam's World I found this post that made me sit up and blink.

NOw actualy to be honest I had heard this news item on the radio. But I have to wonder. The only way one would feel the need to make it explicit that eating a ballot is illegal is if someone, somewhere has done it. Some sort of statement about the candidates? WOnder if the ballot was then vomited up? And how would it be counted?

1 comment:

  1. Simple: defaced and unusable. The only way to register a protest with Elections Canada that counts in any way is to register at the polling station, take the ballot, then promptly return it unopened and unmarked as a "refusal of ballot."

    Anything else winds up in the anonymous "spoiled" bin.

    ReplyDelete