- Dog with very prolific bowel + winter with lots of snow = springtime fun
- The Main Lodge at the camp I worked at during University had bats. In the kitchen. Doing what bats do. Needing to be swept up every day.
- Dusting. I mean really, whats the point???
- When working graveyard shift at a gas bar the owner wanted the pumps polished. Not just wiped off but use the chrome polish and everything--they were gas pumps for pete's sake!
- cleaning deep fryers (filtering oil, cleaning out the inside--ever seen what a french fry becomes if it falls to the bottom of a fryer??)
Friday, February 03, 2006
RGBP FRiday 5 -- Dirty Deeds
Please name five deeds you have performed unwillingly, half-heartedly, resentfully or inadequately. Feel free to interpret the word “deeds” as loosely as suits you.