- How do you say goodbye to someone you will see again soon? See ya later! (usually)
- What is your favorite foreign word for "goodbye?" au revoir
- Have you ever planned a special farewell for someone, or had one planned for you? no to the first, yes to the second -- a couple times on that one
- What is the hardest goodbye you have had to say? I think it was leaving Kids Kottage after working there for almost 3 years
- What is the most romantic goodbye you have seen in a movie? Not a clue. Luke telling Leia she is his sister before going to the 2nd Death Star is romantic in a non-lovey dovey sense. And not romantic but certainly heart wrenching is Padme Amidala with Anakin/Vader in Revenge of the Sith. The Von Trapps encore at the Salzburg festival as well.
And a Bonus question for Musical Theatre geeks: Which Von Trapp child would you like to be in "So Long, Farewell?" Either boy actually (was going to say the smart aleck but they are both a little smart alecky). I could see myself doing both the "adieu adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu" and the falsetto note held for far too long.