Friday, March 23, 2007

Cool Refreshing Water

For this Friday Five, name five practices, activities, people or _____ (feel free to fill in something I may be forgetting) that for you are rivers in the desert.
  1. Books, blogs, reading in general
  2. walking the dog (unless I do something stupid like slip on the ice and fall full force on my side so I get to ache for the rest of the day. not that such a thing happened today...)
  3. walking along the lakeshore, or along the river valley when all is nice and quiet
  4. physical activity (gardening, chopping wood, bike ride at various times in life)
  5. the girls
  6. (Bonus) mindless TV surfing

2 comments:

  1. Yup, I totally get 1,2,4,5,& 6, #3, well I strive to be physically active...I even succeed at it, but, well, I don't really like it so much...that's one reason why I have dogs, I have to walk them and play with them, otherwise I'd probably be all #1. (Oh, and I have a daughter and a son, so boys and girls)...thanks for sharing and playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there and done that on the parenthetical part of #2!!

    ReplyDelete