- went downtown for coffee. (twice)
- lost a Monopoly game with the computer--well I technically didn't lose but the end result was beyond doubt and it would have taken another hour to go bankrupt at the rate we were going.
- Played cribbage at the Legion -- and won all the games
- Grocery shopping (hey I never said it would be an exciting list)
- went to the church to fight with, I mean reinstall firmware for, the wireless router that has yet to work properly
- went through our recently arrived copy of More Voices to try out some of the pieces
Friday, March 16, 2007
The Friday 5--adapted
OK, so the original assignment for the Friday Five was to name 5 things you planned to do today. But it is now 9:05 and so that seems silly. So here are 5 or 6 things that I did today"