ALso from RGBP, for those who are less interested in HArry Potter mania:
1. Former U.S. First Lady "Lady Bird" Johnson died this week. In honor of her love of the land and the environment, share your favorite flower or wildflower. Dandelions, I really like the glden colour of a field full of them.
2. A man flew almost 200 miles in a lawn chair, held aloft by helium balloons. Share something zany you'd like to try someday. WEll that sounds, um interesting. Maybe I just don't have the "zany" impulse.
3. Do you have an iPhone? If not, would you want one? No and No.
4. Speaking of which, Blendtec Blenders put an iPhone in one of their super-duper blenders as part of their "Will It Blend?" series. What would YOU like to see ground up, whizzed up or otherwise pulverized in a blender? The whole concept of "reality" TV. Oh and some of those super-duper indestructible knives people keep hawking.
5. According to News of the Weird, a jury in Weld County, Colo., declined to hold Kathleen Ensz accountable for leaving a flier containing her dog's droppings on the doorstep of U.S. Rep. Marilyn Musgrave, apparently agreeing with Ensz that she was merely exercising free speech. What do you think? Is doggy doo-doo protected by the First Amendment? I think this is a case of overstepping. ANd if this action is covered then realy it is time for my USan neighbours to re-think their understanding of free speech. After all this counts as an assault in my book.