Wednesday, March 15, 2006

ALthough I rarely drink the stuff...

I could do worse


You Are Guinness


You know beer well, and you'll only drink the best beers in the world.
Watered down beers disgust you, as do the people who drink them.
When you drink, you tend to become a bit of a know it all - especially about subjects you don't know well.
But your friends tolerate your drunken ways, because you introduce them to the best beers around.

Actually I am more likely to drink a Canadian beer, something on Tap. Guiness is a little thick for my taste (beer you have to chew?)
Hat tip to Susie

1 comment:

  1. ALthough I did of course drink some Guinness on my trip 10 years ago--had to have some while I was in Ireland (and I swear it is even thicker there).

    For Canadian readers, my beer of choice (the 2x a year I have one) is one which is advertised by a bar filled with red-gowned choristers after the beer is ordered.

    ReplyDelete