Friday, March 10, 2006

RGBP Friday Five -- Hair

  1. Do you like your hair? We have a live and let live relationship, more or less.
  2. Have you ever colored your hair? If not, would you consider it? Permanently? no. But many times for shows (including hot pink when I played Cupid once -- that was a costume to defy description). ANd then there was the year I promised to let the congregation colour my hair should they meet or beat their Mission and Service Fund Pledge. THey had a ball.
  3. What's the longest you've ever worn your hair? The shortest? Generally I get my hair cut "just long enough that it still lies down". The longest is probably almost to my collar (when it was a long time before I got around to getting it cut again).
  4. When and what was your worst. haircut. ever? In the 80's I was convinced to get the sides feathered. My hair has natural wave so the feathers had quite a flip to them. I hated it (although many people said they would love to have that little flip).
  5. Tell us a favorite song or scene from a book or movie dealing with hair. As someone whose hairline is "migrating" I do appreciate Homer Simpson's ongoing obsession with his hair. Oh and the time in Reba when Van's teammates tricked him into shaving his head and Elizabeth would not come near him -- that whole episode had some good lines and images.

No comments:

Post a Comment