Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday Five -- Anniversary Edition

The RevGalBlogPals are 1 year old! In honour of that we have the following:

1) What is your first memory of the RevGalBlogPals? I first got to know the ring by reading Sue's blog. Through her I found links to other members and started reading them. Then out of the blue (or so it seemed to me) was a comment on my blog inviting me to join...
2) Have you met any of the other ring members in real life? I have sat on a committee with Sue and Poor Mad Peter (who really is relatively sane). ANd if memory serves I met Richard at a UCCan event some years back.
3) Of those you haven't met, name a few you would love to know in person. Oh that is not a fair question. Will Smama for sure (our kidlets could compare notes on being PKs), and Songbird (so I can see if she is really purple like the picture on her sidebar). And so many others...
4) What has Ring Membership added to your life? Where else would have learned about "blogthings" and Quizilla? Or found such wonderful stories? Or got to take part in the book?
5) Describe a hope for the future of the WebRing. Meet-ups sound great (although hard to work out given where I am located). And imagine the possibility of 160+ people of faith sharing their hopes and visions of what the world could be, then carrying those shared visions to their congregations and contexts, then the word spreads from there...WOW! RevGalBlogPals -- changing the world one blog at a time

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous21/7/06 12:07

    RevGalBlogPals -- changing the world one blog at a time

    I love that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's send that tagline to reverendmother and see if we can get it on a t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posted it in the comments on her friday 5...

    ReplyDelete