- Short People Oh so many vertically challenged people I have known. I was the shortest or second shortest in my class throughout much of Grades 1-9. ANd if one talks about temper then I still am at times
- Short Hops 1...2...3...fall on my face (that is the limit of my athletic prowess)
- Short Stories One of my favourites is The Lady or the Tiger although I must admit that I got rather tired of every year being assigned to write an ending to it (as we were in Grades 7-9). Oh and then there is the one that Michael wrote in For Better or For Worse years ago (when he was about 9): "Some kids got lost but wer found. The End"
- Short Lists Our shopping list. We always go to buy milk. $75 later... (It was even more noticeable when Patty was pregnant and we had coupons for free milk)
- Short Stops Isn't that a position in baseball?
Friday, July 07, 2006
A Short meme for what was for many a shortened week:tell us about five noteworthy Short things in your life.(Be liberally imaginative.)