Sunday, November 29, 2015

NaBloPoMo -- Book 6 of 2015 Accidental Saints

This is actually the third book by Nadia Bolz-Weber that I have read. The first was Salvation on the Small Screen and the other was Pastrix.  As it happens this is not what I was looking for when I went to the KOBO site that day, nor was it the only volume I bought, I also got an Anne Lamott and the Rachel Held Evans that I went looking for.

I loved this book.  I mean it is one of those books where the title alone is a good reminder.  Because we do find God in all the wrong people.  And thankfully we are also the wrong people ourselves.  But the content is wonderful.

I have come to believe that we are definitely people of story.  And Bolz-Weber is a great storyteller. This is a book that I may suggest as a study group project in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment