Tuesday, November 17, 2015

NaBLoPoMo -- Travel Wishes

A prompt form BlogHer again today:
What is one place you need to see to feel like your life is complete?
 Oh so many choices....

The list we have of places we want to take the girls would require a lottery win to fulfill.

We want to take them on a train across Canada/  Or to Disney. But for this prompt I would have to look farther afield.

Does Europe count as one place?  Or is it a whole category in and of itself? 

I dearly want to go to the Continent (I also want to go back to Britain and Ireland).  And to do what I want to do there I am thinking that a visit of several months wold be needed.  A Mediterranean cruise would be a nice part.

NExt in line would be CHina and Japan and Thailand.

Or maybe Australia and New Zealand.

Then maybe Peru.

Preferably all with the whole family

SO who wants to fund me?

No comments:

Post a Comment